Quote Of The Day


Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pages Of Time - in the end..

i take a blade..
and cut my vein..
the blood starts to flow..
taking with it my pain..

my past flashes before my eyes..
as i fall down onto my knee..
my vision starts to blur..
no one around to hear my plea..

the blood forms a puddle..
as it continues to flow..
my strength leaves me..
just like everyone i know..

i lose consciousness..
and a feeling of peace washes over me..
floating between the 2 worlds...
now forever i shall be free..

Farhan Rehman

Copyright ©2004 Farhan Rehman

This is one of my more "suicidal" type of poems, for want of a better word..Although this does not mean that i'm depressed and/or I am going to kill myself..
I just consider this entertainment, and i suggest that you take it as that as well :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lollll... form of entertainment??? lolllll.. dude... ur ideas of entertainment are...hmm... lets see.. weird...lol....neway...id rather say a very heart felt poem.... ure very true to urself arent u ?? lollll... oh also ... anums poem was deep in a way tht i think im gonna start pitying her now..loollll.. no offense meant... seriosuly! as in its very frustrated dont u think?? lik she wants it but she duznt kno how ... its really very deep....maybe in a way that she duznt understand herself.... pretty impressive though... in a way... if u analyse it...lol... ok... im going 2 deep into u ppls poems...loll.. lets just leave it there...lolll...