Quote Of The Day


Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Sacrifice..

i take a deep breath..
a taste of mortal life..
full of misery and despair..
full of darkness and strife..

is this what i gave my kingdom up for..
my sacred domain down under..
my rightful place above and below all earth..
by doing that i made a huge blunder..

my immortality taken away..
just for the love of a woman..
my powers cease to exist..
all because of a mere human..

my want to lead astray..
my desire to kill..
all vanish like the setting sun..
against my weakening will..

i was the prince of darkness..
the reason for all the sin..
the one and only devil..
now left only with memories within..

Farhan Rehman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not exactly a great effort..one of my first poems..Although I have evolved as a writer..But this poem makes me feel stupid :p

No comments: